- Departure time: 5:00 PM
- Tour duration: 3,5 hours
- Activities: Explore Hanoi By Night on a Motorbike
- Group size: Minimum of 02 people
Our night tour was designed to give you all of the different feels of Hanoi by night through the diverse districts laid out throughout the city. If you want to spend a night out seeing the city without feeling like a tourist, then this is the tour for you. You will be left with the experience as if had a “Hanoian” waiting here in capital city for you to take you around to provide the local experience that is the true reason for visiting this wonderful city and country. Hanoi Bike Trips is that “Hanoian” waiting to show you why we are in love with this city when the lights go out. Through the beautiful boulevards, parks, lakes, the back alleys, and the busy streets of Old Quarter our tour will provide you the experience you have been waiting for since you got off the plane.
What is the Hanoi City Motorbike Tour by Night?
This tour is a cultural experience to see the lesser known parts of Hanoi City. The insiders scoop of what locals love to do at night in Hanoi.
What do we do in Hanoi by Night?
Please check our itinerary below on the next drop down menu for specifics. This is a tour designed to give people an overall experience of Hanoi City.
What Districts in Hanoi will we see on the Motorbike Night City Tour?!
We will visit Districts Dong Da, Hoan Kiem, Hai Ba Trung and Cau Giay. To see our more specific Itinerary detail, please look below.
This city tour is designed without the major sights of Hanoi City. We have added some lesser known interesting sights that have a rich history but are still popular today with locals.
* 5:00PM: Pick Up and Introduction to riding the motorbike
* Take in skyline of the city as we take a break to discuss the history of Hanoi City at a popular spot for a late night drink for Vietnamese youth. Feel the alleyways and energy of one of Hanoi’s busiest residential neighborhoods at night.
* Ride around the Hoan Kiem Lake to enjoy seeing its beautiful scenery.
* Learn how to make a Vietnamese coffee as we take a rest and have a drink at Giảng coffee shop, followed by a stop over for photos of the Hotel Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi, the Opera House, the Post Office, Hoan Kiem Lake. Then, we will have a stop on the way to grab an ice-cream called Trang Tien which is very famous in Hanoi capital.
* After a beautiful drive through beautiful boulevards of downtown we will make our way to local restaurant for dinner.
* Visit a few lesser known places that have become famous for students of Hanoi City to spend their evenings hanging out such as Thien Quang Lake, the Cultural Friendship Palace. Then, stop at the Hanoi Central Train Station for photos opportunity.:)
* Experience Cau Giay District at night in one of the busiest streets such as Hoang Quoc Viet street and neighborhoods like Thuy Khe street in Hanoi capital before heading home via the amazing lights of the red paper lanterns on Hang Ma street in the Old Quarter.
* 8:30PM Drop off and farewells