A combination of our favourite sights and local areas put together in one tour of Hanoi. This offers travelers with a limited time in Hanoi City to see as much as possible of historical and local Hanoi as possible. From beautiful French architecture to local alleyways where Vietnamese families work, live, and play. Our Motorbike City Tour of Hanoi as a bit of variety for everyone
What do we do on the Hanoi City Motorbike Tour?
We use our motorbikes to go around Hanoi so that we can see as much as possible while getting the local Vietnam experience. We will have quite a few stops where we will get off the bike to discuss some of Hanoi’s best sight seeing experiences and take some photo’s. Here we will discuss history, architecture, and how these places are still in use today. After the main sights of Hanoi, we will spend time cruising through local parts of Hanoi City. This will give you the chance to see the unseen! A walk through a local wet market where families come everyday to shop is an eye opening and exciting experience. After early dinner, towards the end of our tour we will drive through some of the alley ways of Old Quarter to dig into the interesting history of this bustling area.
What Districts in Hanoi will we see on the Motorbike City Tour?!
We will visit Districts Ba Dinh, Hoan Kiem, Long Bien and Hai Ba Trung. To see our more specific Itinerary detail, please look below.
* Great chance for local interactions
* Great trip with loads of smiles
* Experience Hanoi on motorbike
- 8:00AM: Meet and greet at the centrally located hotel in Hanoi downtown, brief talk on the safety and entire trip itinerary of the day.
- Drive through hectic but well-organized “chaos” traffic to the Heritage bridge, explore peaceful sightseeing, green canopy of fertile land “Red river Delta”, and learn of the past colonial French history
- Sip a “nau nong” ( a traditional hot Vietnamese café) and learned of Hanoian lifestyles amongst the hustle and bustle café street.
- Dig in long influence of French colonial times via the shaded boulevards, beautiful Frenchy architectures like Hanoi Opera House, The Legend Sofitel Metropole and Frog’s Flower Garden Park
- Explore a historical site: Either a visit to the Temple of Literature (aka First National University of Vietnam) or a visit to a struggling cause of Vietnamese women or just learn more of “Hanoi Hilton” (Hoa Lo Prison)
- Stop at the entrance of main entrance door of Hanoi Railway Station for a photo, then drive at the back lanes of Kham Thien street (a street that leave deep emotional memoirs for any locals here as it was badly bombed during the American’ resistance war), go really local to the back lande of Van Chuong, then to Tran Quy Cap with a highlight of a short visit to a wet market nearby. Here, you either can capture your best Kodak Moments of fresh food ingredients or of a communal chit-chat by the local housewives. This is not a tourist destination and is the Unseen Hanoi
- 11:00 AM: Followed by stop over for photos opportunity B52 Lake, Tran Quoc pagoda. Ride around the West Lake onto Thanh Nien road with shaded trees then head off for a beautiful street food before getting back to the hotel by 12:00 noon.
• Lunch or Early dinner and Drinks
• All entrance fees ( where applicable )
• Helmet, Rain Poncho if needed
• English Speaking Guides, Drivers and Support Team
• Accident Insurance Coverage
• Worry – free, loads of smiles
• Photos from your tour ( emailed to you later )
• Free pick up and drop off at your hotel