* Uncover the hidden beauty of a thousand year old capital with the companionship of a real Hanoian
* Breathe-in, taste local delicacies with a local
* Sit back & take loads of “Kodak” moments on the back of a motorbike; witness Hanoi’s wide variety of sightseeing
Departs : 8:00 AM Finish: 12:00 Noon
- 8:00 AM: Meet and greet at the centrally located hotel in Hanoi downtown, brief talk on the safety and entire trip itinerary of the day.
- Blended in the traffic to see the real Hanoi downtown, followed by the highlight of ceramic mosaic streets set to celebrate 1,000-year-old Hanoi. Followed by the visit the famed bridge – Nhat Tan as it not only offers stunning view of the fertile islands from the Red River Delta but also the vegetation grown nearby. It aslo set the border between a richer and poorer parts of Hanoi
- 9:30 AM: We now arrives to Co Loa commune, a predestined old citadel built by King An Duong Vuong to protect Dai Viet (former Vietnam) from Chinese aggressors. Unfortunately, the citadel was not long taken into a serious consideration of building the dynasty as a misfortune, a misleading heart taken of the favourite King An Duong Vuong’s daughter, My Chau princess towards Trong Thuy, the prince of the enemies. Just strolling along the romantic ponds, get lost in the ambiance atmospheric surroundings, you will probably get the ideas of the interesting stories by our guide.
- 10:30 AM: We sit down to enjoy a sugarcane juice or coconut water to refresh and chat about the local life with the street vendors right here.
- 11:00 AM: Drive along the local countryside streets, inhale the fresh air and take loads of photos of duck farms, go to see farming works with the seasonal farms such as rice field, cabbage, pokchoy, zukkini, peanuts.
- 11:30 AM: start to bid the farewell to the local farmers and drive back to Hanoi downtown for a yummy street food dish before getting back to the hotel by 12:00 noon.
• Helmet, Rain Poncho if needed
• Worry - free, loads of smiles
• Accident Insurance Coverage
• All entrance fees (where applicable)
• Local lunch
• English Speaking Guides, Drivers and Support Team
• Photos from your tour ( emailed to you later )
• Free pick up and drop off at your hotel